Roxy Ann has got the draft fighting features to keep you comfortable in the woods. Plus her pillow pocket will help keep your improvised pillow in place over night.
Don't forget all Big Agnes sleeping bags require a sleeping pad to fully insulate.
- Integrated pad sleeve. Never roll off your pad again
- Extra 2" of girth in hip area
- Extra insulation in foot and core areas
- Extra 2" of length in the foot box of the petite size accommodates up to 5'8"
- Petite length requires a 20" x 66" pad
- YKK #8 zipper. Mate together any of our left and right zip bags with the same size zipper. Size petite mates to bags with 60" YKK #8 zippers. Size regular mates to bags with 70" YKK #8 zippers
- Rectangular shape offers more room in foot box and shoulders
- Cotton storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- Built in pillow pocket holds a fleece or Big Agnes Pillow
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- No-draft collar seals around neck to keep cold air from sneaking in
- No-draft wedge insulates the connection between the bag and pad
- No-draft zipper tube insulates along the length of the zipper
- Shell: Down proof, nylon microfiber rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- Lining: Soft, breathable down proof nylon with stain resistant finish
- Pad sleeve: Nylon rip-stop. WR surface treatment to repel water
- LEFT OR RIGHT ZIPPER? When you are in the bag, on your back, the right zip will be on your right side, left zip on your left side
- Additional Information
Insulation 625 Fill Power Down Temp Rating 15º F (-10º C) Length Reg: 68 in | 172 cm Shoulder Girth Reg: 68 in | 172 cm Hip Girth Reg: 66 in | 167 cm Foot Girth Reg: 54 in | 137 cm Packed Size Reg: 6x 8in | 15x20 cm
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $380.00
Price From: $820.00