You’ll be amazed at how Big Agnes Tensleep Station tents garner more campground ‘tent-envy’ than anything else pitched. The spacious front vestibule has mesh windows that create a screened-in porch, or zip up for more privacy. This might just be the best place to sip your whiskey, read a book or hang out with the kids while the rest of your posse naps in the back. With a back door and vestibule, there’s enough space for a mean game of Twister. Tensleep Station tents are as luxurious as they are practical.
- Two large doors and vestibules
- Oversized front vestibule is big enough for extra gear or your camp chairs
- Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade
- Two mesh windows in front vestibule for ventilation that can also be closed for weather protection
- Built in cargo pockets
- Fly walls can be rolled up to expose mesh walls for increased ventilation and visibility
- Color coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Storm flaps on the vestibule add extra fortification from the elements
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame
- 19 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Two cargo pockets, 2 media pockets and 4 mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Since the Tensleep Station tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
Trail Weight 16lb 14oz Packed Weight 18lb 1oz Packed Size 5" x 15" x 27" Floor Area 90sq ft Vestibule Area 38.5sq ft Head Height 75"
- Additional Information