The Tensleep Station represents a happy combination of Southern charm and Rocky Mountain high life. Its spacious front vestibule was imagined by Mississippi-born designer Lesley Chambers as a "screened-in porch." This just might be the best place to sip your whiskey, read a book or hang out with the kids while the rest of your crew naps in the back. Available in four- and six-person versions with enough space to play a mean game of Twister, the Tensleep Station is as luxurious as it is practical.
- Two large doors and two vestibules
- Extra large front vestibule has windows with two closure options:mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure.
- Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade.
- Fly wall can be rolled up to expose mesh wall for increased ventilation and visibility.
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester.
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors.
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame.
- 17 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- 8 interior mesh pockets and 4 pockets in vestibule.
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets.
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Since the Tensleep Station tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Additional Information
Color Yellow Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 4 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 65 sq ft Vestibule Area 31 sq ft Floor Dimensions 100 in x 96 in x 82 in Peak Height 68 inches Number of Poles 4 Pole Material Aluminum Packaged Weight 14 lb 7 oz Trail Weight 13 lb 2 oz Packed Size 27" x 15" x 5"
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
I took this guy to a festival for myself and my friends to stay in. It was super roomy; even with 4 people in it, and it was really easy to set up.
The only issue I had was that there is no ventilation when the fly is on, unless you roll the sides all the way up. So, when its hot and humid and on the verge of raining, sitting in this guy is like sitting in a sauna.
If you're looking for a spacious tent that you can set up in the dark when you're hammered, this guy rules!
Write Your Own Review