The Tensleep Station represents a happy combination of Southern charm and Rocky Mountain high life. Its spacious front vestibule was imagined by Mississippi-born designer Lesley Chambers as a "screened-in porch." This just might be the best place to sip your whiskey, read a book or hang out with the kids while the rest of your crew naps in the back. Available in four- and six-person versions with enough space to play a mean game of Twister, the Tensleep Station is as luxurious as it is practical.
- Two large doors and two vestibules
- Extra large front vestibule has windows with two closure options:mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure.
- Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade.
- Fly wall can be rolled up to expose mesh wall for increased ventilation and visibility.
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners.
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester.
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating.
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh.
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors.
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame.
- 17 lightweight aluminum hook stakes.
- 8 interior mesh pockets and 4 pockets in vestibule.
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets.
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes TRAPEZOID gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately.
- Note: we list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Since the Tensleep Station tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
- Additional Information
Shelter Type Double Wall Tent, Freestanding Tent Capacity 6 person Season 3 season Doors 2 Door Floor Area 90 sq ft Vestibule Area 38.5 sq ft Floor Dimensions 122 x 115 x 96 in Peak Height 75 in Number of Poles 4 Pole Material Aluminum Packaged Weight 18 lb 1 oz Trail Weight 16 lb 8 oz Packed Size 27" x 15" x 5"