For the campers with a lot of gear, the three season Wyoming Trail 4 solves the storage issue with a garage-like vestibule connecting the two roomie sleeping spaces. Bikes, fishing rods, coolers, dogs…can all have a home while you slumber comfortably in the separate two person, single door shelters.
- Three season, free standing, car camping tent
- Giant vestibule creates a garage-like acts as auxilary shelter and space to store gear, coolers, bikes or to dry out wet clothing.
- Single door for each sleeping quarters with one oversized main vestibule
- Awning style vestibule may be staked out as a shade using trekking poles
- Storm flaps over vestibule zippers
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- Fly is polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is polyester with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- DAC lightweight pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- 16 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes Large Trapezoid gear loft - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Fast fly option creates massive shelter
- Footprint extends beyond tent body as vestibule floor. Footprint sold separately
- Note: We list several weights for our tents to aid your product research.
Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Since the Wyoming Trail tents are large, high profile tents, we recommend staking out all stake out points and all guy outs for the most stability, especially in windy conditions.
Trail Weight 14lb 15oz Packed Weight 16lb 4oz Footprint Weight 1lb 11oz Fast Fly Weight 12lb 6oz Packed Size 5" x 15" x 26" Floor Area 34sq ft Vestibule Area 40sq ft Head Height 54"
- Additional Information