BioLite's patented technology converts heat from the fire into usable electricity via a thermoelectric generator. This powers an internal fan for improved combustion, creating a smokeless portable campfire that you can enjoy in your backyard or out on the trail. Surplus electricity is sent to the USB port for charging devices. Setup is easy, fuel is free, and big beautiful flames are roaring in a matter of minutes.
- No fuel to buy or carry: Biolite stoves cook your meals with nothing but the twigs you collect on your journey, eliminating the need for heavy, expensive, polluting petroleum gas. Quick to light, fast to boil and easy to use.
- Charge your gadgets: By converting heat from the fire into usable electricity, our stoves will recharge your phones, lights and other gadgets while you cook dinner. Unlike solar, BioLite CampStove is a true on-demand source.
- Stay Green: By using renewable resources for fuel instead of petroleum, you're reducing your carbon footprint. You'll also keep fuel canisters out of the landfill.
- Be prepared: The CampStove isn't just for camping; it's great to have on hand when the power goes out in a storm or other natural disasters. You'll be able to cook and keep electronics charged while power lines are down.
- Support a better world: Biolite is using the same technology inside the CampStove to bring clean, safe energy access to families across the developing world.
- Have fun: Like a campfire, you can sit around the CampStove and watch the flames dance as you roast marshmallows and tell stories with friends.
- Packed Size: Height 8.25 inches, Width 5 inches
- Weight: 33 oz (935 grams)
- Fuel: Renewable biomass (twigs, pinecones, wood pellets)
- Fire Power Output (Peak): 3.4 kW (low), 5.5 kW (high)
- USB Power Output: Max continuous 2W @ 5V, Peak: 4W @ 5V
- Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including smartphones
- Charging Time: For example, iPhone 4S (2G): 20 minutes of charging provides 60 minutes of talk time. Charging times vary by device and strength of fire.
- Boil Time: 4.5 minutes to boil 1 liter of water, varies by strength of fire.
- Fuel quantity: 1.6 oz (46g) of wood to boil 1L of water
- Included in the box: BioLite stove, Firelighter, Stuff Sack, Instructions, USB Cord (for internal battery charging)
- Additional Information