The Black Crows Camox Birdie Skis are perfect for the all-mountain expert woman who goes out the backcountry gate in search of powder as often as she rips clean trenches in fresh corduroy. The 97 mm waist and dual rocker profile give you plenty of float in all but the lightest and deepest snow, plus the agility to make rapid directional changes on the groomed. From the steeps of Chamonix to your local mountain, the Black Crows Camox Birdie Skis are the answer to your all-mountain prayers.
- ROCKER TYPE: Double Beak | 18% Tip Rocker / 69% Camber / 13% Tail Rocker
- SHAPE: Directional Rockered Tail
- BINDING COMPATIBILITY: We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius: Medium
- Core/Laminates: Aramid (Kevlar®), Carbon, Wood
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip
- Additional Information
Collection New Arrivals Underfoot Width (mm) 97 Ski Length (cm) 160-169, 170-179 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail Terrain All Mountain Ski Dimensions
110 112 Weight 1650g