The Alpine Ergo Cork is Black Diamond's most premium 4-season mountain trekking pole, with lightweight carbon-fiber and aluminum shafts, moisture-wicking natural cork grip with an ergonomic 15-degree corrective angle and secure FlickLock Pro adjustments.
Feature list from Black Diamond
- Natural cork grip with dual density top wicks away sweat
- 15-degree corrective angle for optimal grip position
- 100% carbon fiber mid- and lower-shaft with aluminum upper
- Non-slip foam grip extension and 360-degree padded webbing strap
- Double FlickLock Pros
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tip, low-profile Trekking Baskets and Powder Baskets
Usable Length Collapsed Length Weight Per Pair 100 - 130cm / 39 - 51 in 75 cm / 30 in 565 g / 1 lb 3.9 oz
ABOUT BLACK DIAMOND
Black Diamond is all about climbing and skiing. The company traces its roots back to 1957, when pioneering rock climber Yvon Chouinard started making pitons on a backyard anvil. In 1989, Chouinard Equipment Ltd. became Black Diamond Equipment, and these days the company offers a vast array of equipment for all kinds of mountain activities.
Here at GearX.com, we sell more Black Diamond items than any other brand. From avalanche gear to Z-Poles, Black Diamond has the right tools for your adventure.
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2013