Ice routes in Canmore. Sport climbs in Rodellar. Splitters at Indian Creek. For those who climb it all, all year long, the Black Diamond Aspect provides four-season performance and comfort with our Dual Core XP Construction™. Dual Core XP features a waistbelt with two thin bands of webbing around the outside of the frame and an EVA foam insert to evenly distribute load without pressure points.
The Aspect is designed with 4 Ice Clipper slots to accommodate your tools and screws, plus 4 pressure-molded gear loops and a 12 kN-rated haul loop. Black Diamond also added pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops (to accommodate varying layers through the seasons) and Bombshell abrasion patches (which are 20 times more durable than standard nylon).
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt and leg loop buckles
- Bullhorn-shaped waistbelt and leg loops built with Dual Core XP Construction
- 4 Pressure-molded gear loops and 12 kN-rated haul loop
- Bombshell abrasion patches are 20 times more durable than standard nylon fabric
- 4 Ice Clipper slots
- Series: Ice/Alpine Series
- Weight: 410 g (14 oz)