Their most versatile belay/rappel device, the Black Diamond ATC-Guide is now even lighter thanks to windows machined through the body. They also enlarged the auto-block release hole to accept a small carabiner. Multiple friction modes provide the optimal amount of stopping power when lowering or rappelling, and the device's guide mode lets you belay one or two seconding climbers off an anchor.
- Multiple friction modes for belay and rappel
- Machined windows through device for weight savings
- Guide mode works with one or two climbers ascending or descending
- Auto-block release hole enlarged to accept a small carabiner
- Durable cable holds its shape and resists getting caught between ropes
- Handles ropes from 7.7 mm to 11 mm
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2011
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Worth every penny
- Best of its kind! Built strong and lasts. Well vented and does not overheat. Lightweight with all the bells and whistles.