The Black Diamond Bandit is designed for quick hits-be it in-bounds, sidecountry, cat or heli-and just big enough to hold the essentials, including your avalanche tools. Our diagonal ski-carry system is fast and secure enough to tackle the most punishing hikes and bootpacks.
Feature list from Black Diamond
- Zippered front-panel opening, side stash pocket and fleece-lined goggle pocket
- New diagonal ski-carry cable for fast and secure attachment
- Enclosed shovel/probe organization
- Insulated hydration sleeve
- Volume: 11 L (671 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: 910g (2lb), estimated
- Materials: 800D ballistic nylon, 420D Velocity nylon
ABOUT BLACK DIAMOND
Black Diamond is all about climbing and skiing. The company traces its roots back to 1957, when pioneering rock climber Yvon Chouinard started making pitons on a backyard anvil. In 1989, Chouinard Equipment Ltd. became Black Diamond Equipment, and these days the company offers a vast array of equipment for all kinds of mountain activities.
Here at GearX.com, we sell more Black Diamond items than any other brand. From avalanche gear to Z-Poles, Black Diamond has the right tools for your adventure.
- Additional Information
You may also be interested in the following product(s)