Combining unparalleled expansion range with single-stem flexibility and a narrow head width, the Black Diamond Camalot X4 represents the missing link in Black Diamond's gold-standard Camalot family.
Thin desert tips corner? The smallest three sizes of the X4 feature Black Diamond's Stacked Axle Technology, which uses a unique machined axle to give more expansion range per size than any small four-cam unit on the market. In fact, the six sizes of the Camalot X4 cover the same range as eight sizes of comparable units.
Funky pin scars? The X4's embedded cam springs allow for an ultra-narrow head width that fits in those tight spots other cams won't.
Awkward horizontal placements? Thanks to super-durable aluminum protection beads, the X4's cable withstands repeated abrasion without compromising flexibility.
Pumped out of your mind and ten feet out from your last piece? Black Diamond also added a hot-forged trigger bar and symmetric swage to improve handling and eliminate buckling.
Important product note: These Black Diamond Camalot X4's are seconds, which means that they are cosmetically blemished in some way and could not be sold by the manufacturer for full retail value. So we are selling them at a great discount! The cosmetic blemishes on these cams in no way affect their safety, durability, or functionality. If you have questions, give our gear experts a call at 888-547-4327, or drop into a live chat!
- Double axle (.75, .5 and .4) and Stacked Axle Technology (.3, .2 and .1) provide huge expansion range
- Narrower head width than original Camalot fits in more places than ever
- Aluminum armor beads protect cable stem without compromising flexibility
- Symmetric swage and hot-forged trigger bar eliminate buckling and provide ergonomic handling
- Lightweight yet durable Dyneema sling for easy identification and differentiation from other Camalots
- Oz, HoodWire and Neutrino rackpacks available for easy racking
- [0.1] 51 g (1.8 oz)
- [0.2] 54 g (1.9 oz)
- [0.3] 75 g (2.7 oz)
- [0.4] 82 g (2.9 oz)
- [0.5] 91 g (3.2 oz)
- [0.75] 112 g (4 oz)
- [0.1] 5 kN (1124 lbf)
- [0.2] 6 kN (1349 lbf)
- [0.3] 8 kN (1798 lbf
- [0.4] 9 kN (2023 lbf)
- [0.5] 9 kN (2023 lbf)
- [0.75] 9 kN (2023 lbf)
- [0.1] 8.4-13.8 mm (.33-.54 in)
- [0.2] 9.9-16.5 mm (.39-.65 in)
- [0.3] 12.4-21.2 mm (.49-.83 in)
- [0.4] 15.5-26.6 mm (.61-1.05 in)
- [0.5] 19.8-33.7 mm (.78-1.33 in)
- [0.75] 24-41.2 mm (.94-1.62 in)
- Additional Information