For those who suffer from cold hands or who regularly ski at bitterly cold resorts, there is one mitten that rules them all: the Black Diamond Cayenne Mitt. Thanks to its rechargeable battery-powered Therm-ic heating system that provides up to 10 hours of heat at 3 different temperature levels, the Cayenne lets you dial in the perfect amount of warmth no matter what the conditions. A waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX with XCR Product Technology insert seals out snow and moisture, and for days when the heater isn't required, the Cayenne's PrimaLoft One insulation on the back of the hand keeps the warmth quotient high.Feature list from Black Diamond
- Midweight construction with Therm-ic 3-level heating system that provides up to 10 hours of adjustable, added warmth
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX with XCR Product Technology insert
- Abrasion-resistant leather and woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Fixed lining has 142 g PrimaLoft One insulation on back of hand for warmer days when the heater is powered off
- Goat leather palm and palm patch
- Includes lithium-polymer batteries and charger
ABOUT BLACK DIAMOND
Black Diamond is all about climbing and skiing. The company traces its roots back to 1957, when pioneering rock climber Yvon Chouinard started making pitons on a backyard anvil. In 1989, Chouinard Equipment Ltd. became Black Diamond Equipment, and these days the company offers a vast array of equipment for all kinds of mountain activities.
Here at GearX.com, we sell more Black Diamond items than any other brand. From avalanche gear to Z-Poles, Black Diamond has the right tools for your adventure.
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2012