Just as the sun rises over the mountains, a new apparel collection rises over the outdoor gear world: the Dawn Patrol collection from Black Diamond. Engineered in collaboration with the Swiss fabric experts at Schoeller, the collection is built around two core technologies that deliver a myriad of benefits. Schoeller stretch-woven fabric is highly durable and optimally breathable; its great stretch and recovery allow for a slim, efficient fit without restriction. This fabric is treated with NanoSphere, the industry's best performing and longest lasting solution for repelling water, dirt, and oil. NanoSphere keeps you dry and comfortable in the field and keeps your clothing looking clean and like-new, season after season.
The flagship piece of the collection is the Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell. It features three-layer Schoeller C-Change waterproof fabric in the areas most in need of wather protection (hood, shoulders, upper arms) and Schoeller StretchWoven fabric in the areas where breathability is key (underarms, back, lower front). C-Change is a waterproof membrane with pores that expand and contract based on ambient temperature, like the scales of a pinecone. This helps you let warmth out as the temperature rises and hold warmth in as it falls. It's a superior combination of active and protective benefits.
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Two oversized chest pockets
- Internal stretch media pockets
- Two interior drop pockets
- Velcro cuff closure system
- Drawcord hem
- Weight: 480 g / 16.93 oz.
- Schoeller StretchWoven nylon shell (160 g/m2, 95% nylon, 5% elastane)
- Body-mapped, 3-layer C-Change waterproof laminate (143 g/m2, 71% nylon, 4% elastane, polyurethane laminate with tricot backer)
- NanoSphere water-repellent technology
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Uninsulated, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant
You may also be interested in the following product(s)