Light, streamlined and built with the lightweight multi-day backpacker in mind, the Black Diamond Element features Black Diamond's reACTIV suspension system with SwingArm™ shoulder straps for a comfortable carry from the Catskills to the Coast Range. The Element features both top-loading access as well as a large zippered sleeping bag opening, and the high-flow OpenAir backpanel maintains ventilation on warm days. The floating top lid converts to a lumbar pack for quick side hikes, and the large zippered front pocket, quick-cinch side pockets and hipbelt pockets store all the necessary on-trail essentials.
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm shoulder straps and a high-flow, OpenAir backpanel
- Top-loading with removable, floating top pocket that converts to lumbar pack
- Large zippered access to sleeping bag
- Zippered front pocket with mesh/elastic internal organizer pockets, quick-cinch side pockets and hipbelt pockets
- Retractable trekking pole/ice axe loop, sleeping pad straps, hydration compatible
- Average Stock Weight : [M] 1.49 kg (3 lb 4 oz); [L] 1.51 kg (3 lb 5 oz)
- Volume : [M] 60 L (3,661 cu in); [L] 62 L (3,783 cu in)
- Materials : 210d ripstop nylon (with water-resistant finish), 420d nylon
- Additional Information
Intended Use Hiking/Backpacking
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Awesome for Backpacking
Great Multi-day pack. Works well for a weekend trip with room to spare. If you are a minimalist this pack is great for multi-week trips like the Long Trail. Only 3 pounds with plenty of features.
Write Your Own Review