The all-new Black Diamond Ember is designed from the ground up for women who want an everyday, all-mountain ski for frontside terrain. Its 3D Sandwich construction offers up precision turns on firm snow, plus a light and lively feel thanks to its poplar wood core. A deep sidecut and wide, soft flexing tip make for an easy-turning ski ideal for any day short of a full-on powder fest.
- 95 mm waist, full-length camber, and women's-specific flex for lively, snappy feel out of every turn
- Traditional tip and tail rise offer full-length edge contact and maximum stability
- More sidecut, lighter and easier turning at any speed than the Verdict
- 3D Sandwich poplar wood core with ABS tapered sidewalls for maximum energy return
- Dual Torsion Bow Technology with two ribs puts power to the edges from tip to tail
- Optimal use: 20% soft snow / 80% hard snow
- Powerful women's all mountain ski Review by Laura