Redesigned with even more dexterity, the Black Diamond Enforcer is our cold-weather ice glove with maximum impact and weather protection for hard, frigid days of winter climbing. The waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert with XCR Product Technology seals out ice, snow and water, while the PrimaLoft One insulation keeps harsh winter temperatures at bay. And since a dropped tool is a useless tool, The Enforcer features a pre-curved ice tool-specific, pre-curved fit and articulated fingers for a comfortable, sure grip. We also added a stretchy, durable nylon shell, a goat leather palm and compression-molded EVA knuckle protection to keep up with the beatings that winter climbing dishes out.
- Removable liner with 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert with XCR Product Technology
- 2-layer woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Goat leather palm and palm patch
- Compression-molded EVA padding for knuckle protection
- Removable liner with 133 g PrimaLoft One needlepunch insulation on back of hand
- Additional Information