Inbounds or out, the Factor 110 will drive your skis through any snow. This new boot features a warm, comfortable fit right out of the box for freeride skiers who prefer a softer flex. With 20 degress of resistance-free touring motion, this boot is the best solution for those looking for alpine performance as well as all-day touring comfort.
The SMU model comes with AT sole blocks. Alpine sole blocks are available for purchase.
- Triax Pro Frame: Increased axial power and Black Diamond's stiffest forward flex for powerful, high performance control.
- Alpine Touring Sole Blocks: Interchangeable blocks on Freeride Series boots. Compatible with Alpine sole blocks (sold separately).
- Boa Lacing System: 3:1 Freeride Series Boa closure system wraps the calf for full-length, power strap-style energy transfer as well as touring stability.
- Thermoformable liners: Easily thermoformed to make more room in the heel pocket, tighten up the toe box or accommodate high insteps.
- Lasting: A performance-style fit provides a snug heel and forefoot yet leaves room for the toes.
- Strobel-lasted Construction: Stitched around a last to get the proper 3D shape.
- Cuff Alignment: Unique forward lean adjustment "floats" to accommodate an adjusted cuff alignment.
- Adjustable Spoiler: Used to micro-adjust forward lean preferences in men's and women's-specific boots.
- Ski/Walk Mode: Generous 20 degree range of resistance-free motion (from -10 degrees to 10 degrees) while touring.
- Overlap Construction: Alpine-style cuff overlap for smooth, progressive flex.
- Year: Fall 2011
- Last width: 102
- Flex index: 110
- Buckles: 4
- Weight Per Pair: 4.2 kg / 9lb 4oz (size 27)
- Lean adjustment: 14-22 degrees of shinbone angle to a flat floor.
- Sole blocks: Alpine touring
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale