Luxurious comfort for ski-slope cruising - that's the idea behind the Black Diamond Fever Mitt. It's soft to the touch inside and out, but still tough enough to handle full-blown snowstorms, with a Gore-Tex XCR waterproof insert and Primaloft One insulation on both the back of hand and palm. That's enough insulation to give it a suggested comfort range of 15 to -15 degrees F, depending on your hands.
Feature list from Black Diamond
- Women's-specific fit, sizing and styling
- Fixed lining with 100% waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex insert with XCR Product Technology
- Woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- 142 g PrimaLoft One insulation, 133 g PrimaLoft One needlepunch palm lining
- Goat leather palm and knuckle patches
- Zippered pocket for heat packet
ABOUT BLACK DIAMOND
Black Diamond is all about climbing and skiing. The company traces its roots back to 1957, when pioneering rock climber Yvon Chouinard started making pitons on a backyard anvil. In 1989, Chouinard Equipment Ltd. became Black Diamond Equipment, and these days the company offers a vast array of equipment for all kinds of mountain activities.
Here at GearX.com, we sell more Black Diamond items than any other brand. From avalanche gear to Z-Poles, Black Diamond has the right tools for your adventure.
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2012 Material Synthetic Properties Insulating
You may also be interested in the following product(s)