With a 100% carbon fiber shaft and Kevlar wrapped lower for protection against ski edge hits, the Black Diamond Fixed Length Carbon is built for in-bounds shredding and is the strongest, lightest pole we make. The pole's Freeride Series grip features a dual-density palm zone and aggressive hooking point for leveraging bars and buckles, while the Freeride Series strap has an easy-access design that evenly distributes weight across the wrist.
- 14 mm (.55 in) carbon fiber with Kevlar wrapped lower for protection against ski-edge hits
- The strongest and lightest ski pole in the Black Diamond line
- Freeride Series grip with grippy, dual-density rubber in palming zone and an aggressive hooking point for leveraging bars and buckles
- Freeride Series strap with easy-access design and lengthened pull tab hangs open and distributes weight evenly across the wrist
- 75 mm (3 in) Freeride Baskets