Designed for skiers who prefer skins without a tail attachment, GlideLite Mohair Mix Standard (STD) skins are engineered for longer approaches and tours, providing excellent efficiency in all conditions. The Standard skin system does not include a tail clip, for true gram-counting minimalism.
- Mix of 65% mohair and 35% nylon
- Redesigned to be more supple, as well as 20% more packable and 40 g (1.4 oz) lighter than similar Ascension models
- Redesigned adjustable tip attachment to fit a wide range of ski tip shapes
- Available in 15 mm increments from 80 to 125 mm
- For those who appreciate simplicity and light weight
- Weight Per Pair :
- 644 g, 1 lb 6 oz (110 mm)
2nds: These skins are cosmetic seconds and are slightly imperfect. The imperfections do not affect performance. All Black Diamond 2nd skins are marked with a small circle melted into the plush.
- Additional Information