Black Diamond's Havoc Ski is a cult favorite among hard-charging backcountry freeriders, and it has awards from Powder Magazine and Skiing Magazine to back it up.
Black Diamond's Havoc Ski is a cult favorite among hard-charging backcountry freeriders, and it has awards from Powder Magazine and Skiing Magazine to back it up. Crud-killing, uphill skinning, powder surfing, and switch stomping are child's play for this returning twintip that's been compared to driving a freight train at full steam. Black Diamond updated the ?? /? Havoc with a deeper 3D pocket design for more progressive flex and snap in hard snow. A new full-wood core adds a bit of weight but a lot of guts, so this ski will still be good to go after a couple seasons of serious use. Whether you're a tour nut with one eye in the park, a tele junkie with quads of steel, or you just go big all around, the Havoc is sure to quiet all of your whining about floppy backcountry boards.
- Core Material: CNC Machined wood core
- Base: Sintered
- Recommended Use: Backcountry touring, AT or tele
Skier Weight Recommendation
- 185 over 74.8 kg / 165 lb
- 175 65.8 - 79.4 kg / 145 - 175 lb
- 165 under 70.3 kg / 155 lb
- Edge To Edge: 130mm
- Straight Skin: 90mm
- Gearx Recommendation: 110mm
- 165cm, 122-88110 mm, turning radius 20.0, 3.5kg
- 175cm, 123-88112 mm, turning radius 21.0, 3.6kg
- 185cm, 124-88115 mm, turning radius 22.5, 3.7kg
- Additional Information