Black Diamond's mid-sized ultralight ski for technical descents from the Cordillera Blanca to the Canadian Rockies, the Black Diamond Helio 95 ski balances playful, soft-snow performance with technical precision. The Helio’s pre-preg carbon fiber layup makes it extremely light for long approaches and technical ascents, but helps maintain a smooth flex and torsional stiffness for reliable, responsive skiing on the way down. Early rise in the tip and tail improves flotation and trail-breaking efficiency, and an ABS tail protector also has an integrated skin-clip tab to keep your skins secure.
PLEASE NOTE: According to Black Diamond the Helio cannot accept telemark bindings.
- Versatile 95-mm waist with early rise tip and tail
- Pre-preg carbon fiber layup offers torsional stiffness and balanced flex
- Ultralight engineered balsa flax wood core
- 5 mm beveled ABS sidewalls
- ABS tail protector with integrated skin-clip tab
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow/50% hard snow
Weight Per Pair:
- [163 cm] 2.2 kg (4 lb 15 oz)
- [173 cm] 2.5 kg (5 lb 8 oz)
- [183 cm] 2.8 kg (6 lb 3 oz)
- [163 cm] 122-95-112
- [173 cm] 123-95-113
- [183 cm] 125-95-114
Construction: Pre-preg carbon layup, ABS sidewalls and ultra light engineered balsa flax wood core.
- [163 cm] 18 m
- [173 cm] 19 m
- [183 cm] 20 m
- Additional Information
Underfoot Width (mm) 95 Ski Length (cm) 160-169, 170-179, 180-189 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail Terrain Backcountry, Ski Mountaineering
- Product Videos
Black Diamond Helios Ski