Designed to take next-level deep-snow performance to the farthest reaches of the backcountry, the redesigned Black Diamond Justice now features a lighter-weight design with our powder-specialty geometry. Its buoyant 115 mm waist, minimal camber and Rocker tip combine easy trail breaking with unparalleled performance in deep, backcountry freshies. These skis were part of our store demo fleet. They have been examined by our ski techs and found to be in excellent condition.
- 115 mm waist and minimal camber for user-friendly backcountry powder skiing
- Rocker tip and Semi-Rocker tail for a balance of tip float and underfoot stability
- Wider and more rockered than the Drift for soft-snow-specific touring
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box Construction, with carbon fiber reinforcements
- Formula One Technology with three ribs for maximum torsional stiffness, plus SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 90% soft snow / 10% hard snow
Dynafit engineers and designers have taken the material to a new level, especially with this key Vertical model. They succeeded in satisfying diametrically opposed requirements (stronger but lighter) while improving and streamlining certain details (such as the ski stopper and rotation control). The need for extreme skier retention in the rear binding and the durable crampon attachments made it necessary to calculate the correct structural ratios and choose the most suitable materials with care. The result is amazing compared to the 08/09 model: 20% higher durability, greater comfort of use combined with lighter weight and more precise distribution of force. For more ski touring performance, whether uphill or downhill.
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale