From ice climbing in the Adirondacks to long crack routes in Squamish and clip-ups in Railay, the Black Diamond Lotus is for women who climb it all, all year long. The Lotus provides four-season performance and comfort in any climbing situation with Dual Core XP Construction™. Dual Core XP features a women's-specific waistbelt with two thin bands of webbing around the outside of the frame and an EVA foam insert to evenly distribute load without pressure points. The Lotus is designed with 4 Ice Clipper slots to accommodate your tools and screws, plus 4 pressure-molded gear loops and a 12 kN-rated haul loop. BD also added pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust buckles on the waistbelt and leg loops (to accommodate varying layers through the seasons) and Bombshell abrasion patches (which are 20 times more durable than standard nylon).
- Pre-threaded Forged Speed Adjust waistbelt and leg loop buckles
- Women's-specific, bullhorn-shaped waistbelt and leg loops built with Dual Core XP Construction
- 4 Pressure-molded gear loops and 12 kN-rated haul loop
- Bombshell abrasion patches are 20 times more durable than standard nylon fabric
- 4 Ice Clipper slots
- Series : Ice/Alpine
- Weight : 410 g, 14 oz (size M)