Black Diamond's lightest full-function wiregate biner has been redesigned with an optimized shape and the snag-free benefits of hoodwire technology, but the 1-ounce, hot-forged Oz is still the best way to lighten your rack. A patent-pending stainless steel wire hood brings keylock functionality to wiregate carabiners without losing the lightweight and anti-freezing benefits. And thanks to the Oz's new geometry, it holds strong as one of the lightest carabiners you can add to your arsenal.
- Hot-forged construction
- Patent-pending stainless steel wire hood design provides snag-free keylock functionality
- New optimized shape
- Same size and clip-ability as the Neutrino, but 8 grams lighter
- Does not freeze up in alpine conditions
- Weight: 28 g (1 oz)
- Closed Gate Strength: 20 kN (4496 lbf)
- Open Gate Strength: 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength: 7 kN (1,574 lbf)
- Gate Opening: 22 mm (0.87 in)
- Additional Information
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Excellent Racking Biner
I use these to rack my C4's. They are a great way to sort your gear with the color options matching the cams.
Write Your Own Review