Deep days and epic terrain come with their fair share of avalanche hazards, and the Black Diamond Pilot 11 JetForce Pack stores your essential gear and provides a truly innovative addition to your avalanche tool kit. Our go-to minimalist backcountry pack featuring JetForce Technology, the Pilot is ideal for heli laps, cat trips and out-the-gate resort skiing. JetForce Technology, the result of a multi-year collaboration between Black Diamond and PIEPS, is the first avalanche airbag system to use jet-fan inflation. JetForce’s repackable airbag and fully rechargeable electronics system provide zero-cost user practice and travel-friendly performance. The Pilot also features a dedicated avy tools pocket, tuck-away diagonal ski carry and a HiLo helmet holder.
JetForce packs are on their way to us now; place your order today for an expected ship date of 12/11.
- JetForce Technology airbag system built-in; rechargeable, travel-friendly and extremely durable
- reACTIV suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps and zippered backpanel access
- Dedicated avy-tools pocket and single ice-axe attachment
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry allows airbag to deploy while skis are attached
- HiLo helmet holder, hipbelt stash pocket and internal accessory pocket
- Volume : [S/M] 9 L (550 cu in), [M/L] 11 L (670 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight : [S/M] 3.1 kg (7 lb 1 oz), [M/L] 3.2 kg (7 lb 3 oz)
- Materials : 840d Ballistic Nylon, 210d Ripstop Nylon, 315d Cordura®
- Additional Information
Intended Use Backcountry Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter