The Post-Op Touring Pants are built with a premium combination of Schoeller® softshell and blended merino lining, giving you breathable performance integrated with a soft, moisture-wicking insulation.
Long stints of stop-and-go motion are the hallmark of cold-weather mountain travel, and the Black Diamond Post-Op Touring Pants are built to handle the dynamic demands of skiing and winter climbing. Built with a Schoeller® stretch-woven softshell outer and an odor-resistant, insulating blended merino wool lining, the Post-Op Touring Pant offers the ideal combination of elemental protection and temperature regulation. The pants also feature two-way side zippers for quick venting and an integrated RECCO® system to complement your quiver of avalanche safety gear.
- Integrated RECCO® system
- Belt loop waist with adjustable suspenders and two-way zippered fly
- Two-way side zippers double as vents
- Gusseted construction
- Integrated snow gaiter and reinforced kick patch
- Drawcord hem
- Materials : Schoeller®, brushed merino wool
- Weight : 778 g (27.4 oz)
- Country of Origin : Bangladesh
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Quick Drying