We're willing to wager that the Black Diamond Rambla doesn't look quite like any other ski glove that you've seen before, with its virtually-seamless 3D-patterned leather fingers. Those fingers aren't just for good looks, mind you; they lend these gloves a unique balance of warmth and dexterity. As always in the world of gloves, you've got to trade a bit of one for the other, but the Rambla's Primaloft One insulation will keep you comfortable at temperatures as low as 0 degrees F (depending on your hands) while allowing you to buckle boots and attach skins without taking them off. We've even seen people fish credit cards out of their wallets without removing them...but then, the whole reason you're in the backcountry is to get away from those things, right?Feature list from Black Diamond
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX with XCR Product Technology insert
- Woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- 142 g PrimaLoft One insulation and fixed 100 g fleece lining
- Goat leather palm and fingers
- 3D patterning for maximum dexterity
- Short cuff with hook-and-loop closure
ABOUT BLACK DIAMOND
Black Diamond is all about climbing and skiing. The company traces its roots back to 1957, when pioneering rock climber Yvon Chouinard started making pitons on a backyard anvil. In 1989, Chouinard Equipment Ltd. became Black Diamond Equipment, and these days the company offers a vast array of equipment for all kinds of mountain activities.
Here at GearX.com, we sell more Black Diamond items than any other brand. From avalanche gear to Z-Poles, Black Diamond has the right tools for your adventure.
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2012 Material Synthetic Properties Insulating Usage No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- I love the simplicity of this glove, it's clean sleek sophisticated de-constructed look, combined with great shaping that leaves one gripping a ski pole naturally. This glove looks even better on in real life then in the picture. The lack of gobblety-goop on the wrist enables jacket sleeve cuffs to grip the wrist better and stay over the glove as opposed to shorter gloves with more straps and flaps etc etc . The one velcro flap closure provided is sufficient. The materials are all first class, the leather and stretch fabric back are a cut above. Warmth? sure.... I havent had it in any real cold but it has been quite toasty at 10f degrees. I believe that the simplicity of this glove and great shaping gives it natural comfort and flexibility. So far they are wearing quite well. I got them a bit on the tight side and was concerned that the might be a bit tight but the broke in to my hand shape in the first two days using them and fit gloriously now. Yes I would recommend to a friend and yes I would buy another pair. Cost? hey you get what you pay for here.... I would rather have a pair of these then two others at half the price, save your money, get the good stuff if you are a serious snow person.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $124.95