Offering no compromise hybrid power and a full feature set, the revolutionary ReVolt is the first rechargeable (via USB) headlamp to also run on standard AAA alkaline batteries. The Black Diamond ReVolt Headlamp marks a paradigm shift for versatility in a rechargeable headlamp, capable of being powered by rechargeable as well as standard batteries. The 110-lumen ReVolt runs off three Black Diamond NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries and recharges via a USB cable that can be plugged into anything from a computer to a solar charger to the USB input on a car stereo. If recharging is not an option, the ReVolt accepts standard alkaline AAA batteries. The dynamic ReVolt is built with one TriplePower LED, two SinglePower LEDs, two SinglePower red LEDs and a battery level/charge status indicator. Settings include: full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lock mode. The ReVolt is protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4).
- 1 TriplePower LED, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emit up to 110 lumens (max setting using alkaline batteries)
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lockout
- Sleek, low profile design uses 3 Black Diamond NiMH AAA Rechargeable Batteries or standard alkaline or lithium batteries (rechargeable and alkaline included as well as USB charging cable)
- Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
- Additional Information
Year Spring 2013
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
No More Buying Batteries!
I bought this headlamp a couple years ago and it continues to serve me well. The locking mode keeps it off in your pack so that it "may be a light to you in dark places when all other lights go out". It is plenty bright enough to light your way down a trail at night and dims to read by in the tent. The button is also easy to operate with gloves on. I really love the USB charging as I hate having to wonder about my battery charge and the inconvenience of buying and disposing of batteries.
Write Your Own Review