From a New England Nor'easter to Scotland's Ben Nevis, whatever harsh winter environment you find yourself in the Black Diamond Soloist Glove offers dexterity and proper protection. A 100% waterproof BDry insert stays in the removable liner to keep you dry while the Soloist's lightweight woven nylon shell handles prolonged mountain abuse. PrimaLoft One insulation fends off the bitterest of winter cold.
- Removable liner with 100% waterproof BDry insert
- Lightweight woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with improved 4-way stretch
- 142 g PrimaLoft One insulation
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- 133 g PrimaLoft One needlepunch palm insulation for maximum dexterity and minimal bulk
ABOUT BLACK DIAMOND
Black Diamond is all about climbing and skiing. The company traces its roots back to 1957, when pioneering rock climber Yvon Chouinard started making pitons on a backyard anvil. In 1989, Chouinard Equipment Ltd. became Black Diamond Equipment, and these days the company offers a vast array of equipment for all kinds of mountain activities.
Here at GearX.com, we sell more Black Diamond items than any other brand. From avalanche gear to Z-Poles, Black Diamond has the right tools for your adventure.
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Price From: $124.95