Designed for harsh alpine environments where warmth and dexterity are of the utmost importance, the Black Diamond Soloist Lobster features a 100% waterproof BDry insert and a removable liner to tackle nasty winter weather. The mitt-style design also features a separated index finger for dexterity-crucial activities like rope handling and gear sorting. The Soloist Lobster's lightweight woven nylon shell handles prolonged mountain abuse, while the PrimaLoft One insulation fends off the bitter cold.
- Removable liner with 100% waterproof BDry insert
- Lightweight woven nylon, abrasion-resistant shell with improved 4-way stretch
- 142 g PrimaLoft One insulation
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- 133 g PrimaLoft One needlepunch palm insulation for maximum dexterity and minimal bulk
- Additional Information
Year Fall 2011 Material Synthetic Activity Winter