You've set up your base camp at the foot of a scenic mountain valley, only to be buffeted by roaring katabatic winds rushing downhill from the ice fields above. Good thing you brought the Black Diamond Squall Tent - one of the longest standing (no pun intended) 4-season tents in the Outdoor Gear Exchange arsenal. This tough, double-wall design holds up against prolonged expedition use and gnarly mountain weather, and the 3 poles feature fast-pitch hubs for quick and easy setup. Double end doors and vestibules provide easy entry and loads of gear storage, and the adjustable front, rear and top vents keep the airflow high.
- Freestanding, double-wall design
- 50/50 sleeve/clip, 3-pole with fast-pitch hub set up
- Double end doors and vestibules
- Adjustable front, rear and top vents
- Seam taped 2500 mm polyester fly and 5000 mm nylon floor