The first alpine touring binding to fuse the lightweight performance of a tech binding with the pre-defined release benefits of an alpine binding, the Fritschi Diamir Vipec 12 is truly the best of both worlds. The Vipec’s predefined safety release comes thanks to a gliding heel piece that allows for active length compensation. The heel piece’s dynamic travel allows for consistent contact pressure and reliable release as the ski flexes. This system makes for a binding that is not only lightweight and streamlined, but provides increased ease of use and safety. The two-stage heel riser allows for three different configurations and easily switches for variable terrain. Micro-adjustable width wings in the toe piece accommodate the variety of tech insert styles on the market.
- Safety Tech System features a defined front lateral release in both ski and walk mode for skiing and avalanche safety
- Integrated dynamic range in both heel and toe ensures predictable release
- Easy Switch heel and toe allow changes between ski and walk mode without stepping out of the binding
- Three-level heel riser
- Brakes included
- Micro-adjustable width wings help compatibility with any model tech insert
- Weight Per Pair : 545 g, 1 lb 3 oz (with L brake)
- Additional Information
Collection Backcountry Ski Deals
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Good all around tech binding
Great binding for alpine touring that can also be used for some in bounds skiing. It is nice because you don't have to take your boot out of the binding to switch from ski to hike mode which is helpful for long up and down approaches. Great binding for a great price!
Write Your Own Review