We are always tracking down the best deals for you here at GearX.com, and that's why we struck a deal with Black Diamond to buy 102 pairs of cosmetic second skis straight from their factory floor. These skis may have minor irregularities in the base or the top sheet that will not affect their performance; Black Diamond wouldn't let them leave the house if they weren't going to perform up to par. This a great way to save at least 20% off the original retail price.
The Zealot is a super-stiff big mountain ski that's not for the faint of heart. Amazingly damp and stable thanks to its 3D Metal Sandwich Construction, this powerhouse of a ski is the go-to model for top freeride competition athletes who deal with variable terrain and conditions. Rocker tip and Semi-Rocker tail offer a playful twist for mere mortals who utilize it to find pockets of powder.
- Stable 110 mm waist and two machined Titanal sheets for speed, big air, and powerful skiing on firm snow and mank
- Rocker tip and Semi-Rocker tail for an edge of forgiveness, balance in powder, and underfoot camber for agile direction shifts
- Designed for higher speeds on variable snow than the AMPerage and longer turns than the Verdict
- 3D Metal Sandwich with Titanal, pre-preg composite, paulownia wood core, ABS tapered sidewalls and Formula One Technology with three ribs for maximum torsional stiffness
- Skin-friendly, concrete protecting ABS tail protector
- Optimal use: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale Underfoot Width (mm) 110 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail Terrain All Mountain