Remember that time on the trail when your brake lever reach went out of whack? Unfortunately, your multi-tool couldn't get out of it's own way to turn the adjustment screw. This multi-tool changes all of that.
- 19 Functions: Blackburn has gone out of their way to pack this tool with as many useful functions as humanly possible.
- Individual Hex Keys: The most common hex keys snap on and off the tool and can be used individually to be able easily reach and properly torque any bolt head. All keys feature a ball end.
- Considered Tool Design: The selection, length and placement of each tool has been carefully thought out so that you have the right tool and can easily use it.
- Individual Hex Keys: “L” bend with ball end to get into funky places: 2, 2.5, 3, 4 & 5mm sizes
- Knife Blade: Locking and serrated for your pleasure
- Chain Tool: 7–11 speed compatible
- Chain Assembly Hook: To assist in chain repair
- Disc Brake Pad Spreader: Easily resets disc brake pads
- 8mm Hex: With hollow core that will accept loose hex keys to provide additional leverage
- Torx Keys: Essential for modern bikes: T25, T30 sizes
- Spoke Wrenches: Located on the chain tool handle: #0, #1 & #2 sizes
- Presta Valve Core Tool: Reinstalls or tightens tube valve core
- Flat Head Screwdriver
- 200g / 0.44lbs
- Additional Information