The Black Pearl is the backbone of the women's freeride line and intermediate to expert women rave about the fun this ski dishes out on a daily basis. At 88MM underfoot and now with a compleetely new women's specific construction-carbon flipcore W.S.D.- the Black Pearl is the most versatile ski in the Blizzard women's line up. On groomers, in the trees, through bumps and in powder, the Black Pearl perfomns in every type of terrain. It's lightweight constructon, early rise tip and tail, and camber underfoot make this ski a go-to for ripping female skiers as well as those looking for the confidence to up their game.
- Women Specific Design: A secret recipe for the perfect blend of lightweight with performance.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity.
- Lite Core: Technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern Freeride and All Mountain skiers.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle.
- Additional Information
SIZES / DIMENSION
sizes (cm) 152 159 166 152 159 166 173 sidecut 123-88-108 123-88-108 123-88-108 123-88-108 123-88-108 123-88-108 125-88-110 radius (m) 15 16 17 15 16 17 18 Ski Size Recommendation
Find Your Size
- Expert: your height +5CM
- Advaced: your height
- Intermediate: your height -5CM
- Beginner: your height -10CM
Long Turns: If you prefer to make longer, wider arcing turns, a longer ski will hold a bigger turn shape with more stability.
Short Turns: If you prefer to make shorter, quicker turns, a shorter ski will be easier to maneuver.
Higher Speed: If you like to ski fast, a longer ski will give you more stability at higher speeds.
Lower Speed: If you ski slower, a shorter ski will be easier to initiate the turn and maneuver.