The wind bites at your face as you increase speed and the forces start to build as you pressure your edges into the turn. You're resisting gravity, feeling the skis bend under your feet and then release across the fall line. The trail is empty and the groomers untouched. The perfect moment that keeps you coming back, that gets you through the wasrm summer months. The Blizzard Quattro 8.0TI is made for that moment. Blizzard's ingenious IQ binding system gives the skis a large sweet spot and mazamizes performance at any speed letting you do what you want to do,whenever you want to do it. The full wood core, TI, sandwich construction delivers the power and stabilitly Blizzard is know for. Find your perfect moment on the 8.0TI.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity enhancing.
- Dura Tech: Each individual detail has been designed to maximize the skis’ strength and durability.
- IQ SW TI: Perfect blend of performance and stability with a touch of forgiveness for all day skiing.
- Suspension: IQ offers access to the sweet spot for effortless carving and ultimate edge grip.
- Wider Waist: Perfect for softer, more variable snow with a more relaxed turn shape.
- Additional Information
Collection New Arrivals Ski DimensionsSIZES / DIMENSION sizes (cm) 156 162 168 174 180 sidecut 124-80-107 124-80-107 124-80-107 125-80-108 125-80-108 radius (m) 14 15 16 17 18,5 Ski Size Recommendation
Find Your Right Size
- Expert: your height
- Advanced: your height -5CM
- Intermediate: your height -10CM
- Beginner: your height -15CM
- Long Turns: If you prefer to make longer, wider turns, a longer ski will hold a bigger turn shape with more stability
- Short Turns: If you perfer to make shorter, quicker turns, a shorter ski will be easier to maneuver
- Higher Speed: If you like to ski fast, a longer ski will give you more stability at higher speeds.
- Lower Speed: If you ski slower, a shorter ski will be easier to initiate the turn and maneuver.