Rounding out the twin tip family, the Regulator, at 94MM, underfoot, is designed to be an all-mountain twin tip that excels in the park, yet is still versatile enough to take all over the mountain. A full wood flipcore construction and vertical sidewalls mean this ski is durable and will withstand the test of terrain parks, like rail slides and afterbang. Its early rise tips and tails are perfect for butters and switch tricks. For a versatile twin tip ski that boasts Blizzard's classic stability, freeride skiers and park rats need to check out the Regulator.
- Flipcore: FlipCore is a revolutionary rocker technology.
- Sidewall: Full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigidity.
- Rocker Camber Rocker: Ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail, camber in the middle.
- Additional Information
Collection Resort Ski Deals Underfoot Width (mm) 94 Ski Length (cm) 160-169, 170-179, 180-189 Ski Profile Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail Terrain All Mountain, Freestyle Ski Dimensions
SIZES / DIMENSION
sizes (cm) 165 172 179 186 sidecut 127-94-113 127-94-113 127-94-113 127-94-113 radius (m) 16,5 18,5 20,5 22,5 Ski Size Recommendation
Find Your Size
- Expert: your height +5CM
- Advanced: your height
- Intermediate: your height -5CM
- Beginner: your height -10CM
- Long Turns: If you prefer to make longer, wider arcing turns, a longer ski will hold a bigger turn shape with more stability.
- Short Turns: If you prefer to make shorter, quicker turns, a shorter ski will be easier to maneuver.
- Higher Speed: If you like to ski fast, a longer ski will give you more stability at higher speeds.
- Lower Speed: If you ski slower, a shorter ski will be easier to initiate the turn and maneuver.