If you are looking for a ski that can floar through powder, bust through chopped up crud or carve on the groomers, the all new Samba is the ski for you. At 98mm underfoot and featuring the all new carbon flipcore W.S.D., The samba is lighter and easier to ski with exceptional versatility and performance for any terrain for snow condition you can throw at it. A must have!
- Women Specific Design: a secret recipe for the perfect blend of light weight with performance
- Side Wall: full sidewalls guarantee energy transmission, stability and control and provide torsional rigdity enhancing
- Lite Core: technology specifically studied to meet the particular needs of modern freeride and all mountain skiers
- Rocker Camber Rocker: ski profile with a rocker at the tip and tail and camber in the middle
- Additional Information
Collection New Arrivals Ski DimensionsSIZES / DIMENSION sizes (cm) 152 159 166 173 sidecut 128-98-113 129-98-114 131-98-116 131-98-116 radius (m) 17 18 19 20 Ski Size Recommendation
Find Your Size
- Expert: your height +5CM
- Advance: your height
- Intermediate: your height - 5CM
- Beginner: your height -10CM
- Long Turns: If you prefer to make longer, wider arcing turns, a longer ski will hold a bigger turn shape with more stability
- Short Turns: If you prefer to make shorter, quicker turns, a shorter ski will be easier to maneuver.
- Higher Speed: If you like to ski fast, a longer ski will give you more stability at higher speeds.
- Lower Speed: If you ski slower, a shorter ski will be easier to initiate the turn and maneuver.