The Vermont Mountain Bike Festival is hands down the best festival value every year. Not only is a full weekend of riding and camping only $99, but it’s organic and developed through the local VMBA chapter. It’s professionally done, but not so polished that you miss the authentic local riding feel. VMBA and Mad River Riders are personally welcoming you to the Valley….taking you on our favorite routes, inviting awesome food and vendors, sharing some local music, clinics, shred films and games. Full weekend registrations include the Saturday Night BBQ, T-shirt, guided rides, over 60 vendors and DH discounts. Oh, and don’t forget about all of this, too:
- Free Onsite camping at Mt. Ellen, bring a tarp and a pad…its gravel, but it’s flat! Plenty of RV space.
- Much improved onsite demo riding. The entire Valley network is ridable from the festival this year.
- Free bike demos from your favorite companies and shops, adaptive bike demos courtesy of Vermont Adaptive
- Full schedule of rides starting on Friday at 2PM
- Beginner rides, clinics, women’s rides/clinics
- Free Lift-Assisted Enduro ride Sunday morning from the top of Lincoln Peak to the Valley floor (SPACE IS LIMITED)
- $20 Downhill tickets available on Saturday and Sunday
- Free DH ticket with DH bike rental from Sugarbush
- Live music, DJ’s and a Media Room with local filmmakers screening shred flicks!
- Food – breakfast, lunch and dinner available on site
- Free Saturday night BBQ included
- Bonfire, Games and full bar stocked with your favorites.
- Food, drink, activity options at VT Mountain Bike Fest satellite locations in the Valley, think “Flatbread Tiki Bar”
- Mountain Bike Olympics sponsored by Cabot Cheese…big people doing stupid tricks, little people doing cool tricks.
- 50% off a family Adventure Zone Day pass at Lincoln Peak
- 10% off Sugarbush lodging options
- Shuttling will still be a part of the festival, but to a lesser extent.
OGE will be there too with our fleet of demo mountain bikes! We can’t wait to see you there!