Simple but not stripped down, the Muir Woods 30 shares the same comfortable suspension system as our backpacking backs. Think of it as a daypack body bolted onto a backpacking chassis.
- Little Big Man The Muir Woods 30 punches above its weight. It may look like a daypack, but its 30-liter capacity, full aluminum frame and z-foam back panel make a great load carrying system. It's a great system for a gear-intensive dayhike or a day of cragging.
- Little Big MouthThe Muir Woods 30 is a panel-loader. The entire front face of the pack opens and lays flat so it's really easy to access gear.
- Cool It Poke the z-foam on the back panel (don’t worry, it’s tough stuff) and you’ll see it springs back. That compression/reaction motion happens as you hike, pumping air through to keep your back cool.
- Foam Sweet Foam More foam does not equal more comfort. Super-plush belts and straps look comfy in the store but flatten out under pressure. Comfort happens when pressure is distributed evenly through good design and foam resilient enough to maintain volume under load.
- Keep it Clean There was a time when packs were judged by how many zippers, buckles and straps they had. We’re glad those days are over so we can concentrate on better ideas like daisy chains that tuck away when you don’t need them.
- Material World Our lightweight 210D ripstop nylon pack body fabric is impregnated with silicone for waterproof strength that won't wear out or rub off over time. The heavier 420D nylon used for the pack bottom is just plain tough.
- Additional Information
Collection Outlet Deals
You may also be interested in the following product(s)