Smart. Simple. Striking. The Boreas Muir Woods 20 looks quite unlike any other day pack in our inventory, but its dare-to-be-different attitude is not merely a cry for attention. At its heart, the Muir Woods is really just an uncomplicated, easy-to-use 20-liter pack with some clever design touches, such as hide-away daisy chains and silicone-impregnated nylon fabric that sheds water. The Z-foam back panel is intended to act like a bellows, forcing air in and out you expand and contract it with your motions.
Feature list from Boreas:
- Z-foam back panel and removable frame sheet shaped to match the curve of your back
- Z-foam back panel pumps air in and out to keep your back cool
- Foam Sweet Foam: More foam does not equal more comfort. Super-plush belts and straps look comfy in the store but flatten out under pressure. Comfort happens when pressure is distributed evenly through good design and foam resilient enough to maintain volume under load.
- Keepin' It Clean: There was a time when packs were judged by how many zippers, buckles and straps they had. We’re glad those days are over so we can concentrate on better ideas like daisy chains that tuck away when you don’t need them.
- Pack body made from 210D silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon; heavier 420D nylon on the pack bottom
Torso fit range: 46-51 cm / 18-20"
Volume: 20 L / 1281in3
Stock weight: 780g / 1 lb 11 oz
- Additional Information