Make short work of cutting snow with our lightweight, easily packable Igloo 35 Folding Snow Saw. An aggressive tooth is perfect for building an igloo, barrier wall, or cutting out a snowpit for accessing avalanche danger. If needed, this blade will cut wood too.
The strong aluminum blade is anodized flat black with 1mm, 2mm and 3mm crystal grids laser etched on the surface plus imperial and metric rulers on either side. With a pair of our polyurethane ski straps you can attach this blade to our shovel shafts or ski poles to extend its reach. The handle is insulated with a rubber coating.
- Weight: 7.9 oz. (223.96 g)
- Blade Length: 16.125" (40.9575cm)
- Total Size (L x W): 21.0625” x 3.0” (53.498 x 7.62cm)
- Weight: 12.8 oz. (362g)
- Blade Length: 28.5" (72.39cm)
- Total Extended Size (L x W): 34.0” x 3” (86.36 x 7.62cm)
- Folded Size (L x W): 17.75” x 5” (45.085 x 12.7cm)
- Additional Information