Splitboarding is the next challenge. Leave the crowds behind with the easiest-to-ride split in women’s snowboarding.
Ditch the lifts and seek out the freedom and fitness of exploring the backcountry with our women’s-specific Anti-Social splitboard. Featuring a lightweight design and a progressive, tapered shape, it boasts directional camber for fast, effortless float in deep snow and a smoother uphill glide when gaining vertical in the skintrack. The Split Channel eliminates the splitting headache associated with most splitboard setups, allowing for fast mounting and near limitless adjustments. Features like a sustainable FSC™ certified wood core and bio-based Super Sap® resin enhances performance and positive feelings.
- ** Split Channel Pre-Mounted with Channel-Compatible Pucks
- ** Rides Best with The Classic and Hitchhiker Bindings and Burton’s G3 High Traction Climbing Skins
- ** Additional Interface Hardware Sold Separately Through www.voile-usa.com
- ** Diecut Base Color Combinations May Vary
- ** Artist: Takuya Yoshikawa
- BEND: Directional Camber
- SHAPE: Directional Shape, 12MM Taper
- FLEX: Directional Flex
- CORE: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core, Dualzone™ EGD™
- BASE: Sintered WFO Base
- FIBERGLASS: Triax™ Fiberglass
- DESIGN FEATURES: Squeezebox, Balanced Freeride Geometry, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Additional Information
Collection Discount Ski Gear Sale