The ultimate splitboard climbing skins.
G3 creates backcountry equipment for guides and avalanche professionals who make the mountains their office. Their trusted reputation of work-grade reliability and ingenuity is the reason why Burton picked G3 to supply their Burton Splitboard Skins. These skins are, hands-down, without question, the best, and better yet, they’re designed to fit your splitboard right out of the box. No more trimming the length, installing tip loops, or modifying skier skins with pop-rivet tail clips.
- Innovative Laminated Tip Connector with Low-Profile, Self-Aligning Stainless Steel Hands for a Secure, Lightweight Connection
- Unique, Low-Profile Laminated Tail Strap
- Proprietary Lightweight, Fast Gliding, High Traction, Supple Synthetic Plush
- The Toughest Glue On The Market, Good to -30°C, Non-Toxic and Solvent Free
- Available in Small (146-160cm) and Medium (158-172cm)
- Additional Information