This waterproof wonder gives you more for your money than any other pant in snowboarding.
A favorite for golden girl Kelly Clark, the bestselling women’s Burton Society Pant confidently charges in any condition with best-in-class DRYRIDE waterproofing and a versatile all-season design. Lightweight levels of bluesign® approved 40% recycled content THERMOLITE® Insulation protect your buns from freezer burn, and with mesh-lined inner thigh vents, you can dump heat when cold mornings turn into balmy afternoons. Like all women’s pants, these are stocked with a laundry list of standard features including snow-blocking boot gaiters and Cuff Elevators to protect the bottoms from mud and pavement.
- bluesign® Approved Product: All Colorways
- WATERPROOFING: DRYRIDE Durashell 2-Layer Nylon Plain Weave Fabric [10,000MM, 5,000G]
- WARMTH: Mapped with bluesign® Approved 40% Recycled Content
- Insulation [40G
- Throughout] and Taffeta Lining
- Fully Taped Seams
- Handwarmer Pockets with Metaluxe® Zippers
- Mesh-Lined Inner Thigh Vents
- Includes Women's Burton Pant Standard Features Package
- Additional Information
Material Synthetic Properties Insulating, Waterproof
You may also be interested in the following product(s)