A mid-top, trad climbing master, Altura is the shoe you want for those all-day, multi-pitch routes. With built-in, protective Poron padding and ample rubber patches on the side, your ankles and toes will be safe and comfortable.
- Enclosed toe lace-up system protects shoelaces from abrasion.
- Slip last construction will give you all day performance and comfort.
- German hydrovelour split leather with 100% organic hemp lining prevents stretch and odor while providing durability.
- Moisture-wicking split-leather foot bed.
- The tongue is made from breathable mesh and cushy Poron for maximum comfort.
- Size up half-size for a tight, aggressive fit, or full-size for more comfortable fit.
- Additional Information
Terrain All Around, Crack, Face, Slab Discipline Trad/Multipitch Closure Lace Skill Level Beginner, Intermediate
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Just upgraded from TC pros
Great shoe, bomber construction I love the option to go with wide or narrow. The wide fits my fat foot perfect. I went with true to street size. I tried them on at a demo and must say they fit like a glove the attention to detail is spot on and perform as good if not better than my TC Pros. Good Job Butora for buiding a shoe for Rock Climbers !
Write Your Own Review