Camp Ballnuts (previously known as Low Balls) are the smallest active protection devices available.
Camp Ballnuts (previously known as Low Balls) are the smallest active protection devices available. They are small enough to fit where standard cams won't, and because of their spring loaded holding power, will set in places where you just can't get a chock to stay. Use them in in horizontal or vertical, parallel sided, small cracks.
Expansion range ratio of 2:1 in each of five sizes. Suitable for cracks ranging from 3 to 18 mm. Sold individually.- Thin crack protection
- 5 sizes to fit cracks ranging from 3 to 18 mm
- Expansion range ration of 2:1 in each of five sizes
- All rated to withstand 8 kN fall
- Color coded for easy identification
- Weight: 29 to 73 g
- Sold individually and in sets
- Additional Information
Collection Fall Climbing Sale