The convenience of external fill in a sleek women’s bike pack. The 2L Antidote® reservoir can be refilled on the fly via the quick-release flap on the front of the pack. Two external pockets for small items like keys, phone or storage for a shed layer. Stretch elastic side panels provide for expansion; twin compression straps shrink pack down when empty. Reflective back strip with tab to click on a blinker for early morning and evening safety.
ANTIDOTE® RESERVOIR FEATURES:1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite™ Valve, HydroGuard™ technology, PureFlow™ tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
KEY PACK FEATURES:External fill, bike tool organizer pocket, dual compression straps, overflow storage, reflectivity, Velvetex lining
DESIGNED TO CARRY:Multi-tool, pump, spare tube, keys, cards and cash
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we build it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 70 oz / 2 L
- Total Capacity: 3L (183 cu in) + 2L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 8.8 oz / 0.25 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 15.125 X 10.25 X 5.875 in / 38.5 x 26 x 15 cm
- Torso Length: 12 in / 30 cm
- Empty Reservoir Dimensions: Air Channel: Air channels with individual foam pods, provide increased air flow to keep your back cool.
- Full Reservoir Dimensions: N/A
- Materials: Women's Specific Air Mesh with Velvetex™ lining
PACK CLEANINGWe recommend wiping your pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt. If the pack is extremely dirty and needs a deeper cleaning, soak it in cool or warm water with a very mild soap. Rinse the pack thoroughly with cool water. If soap residue remains in the fabric, it may create suds if exposed to water or sweat.
DO NOT wash your pack in a washing machine. Machine washing may damage the pack or affect the integrity of the fabric and fasteners, and will void the Got Your Bak™ Guarantee.
RESERVOIR CLEANINGThe best way to care for your reservoir is to clean and dry it after every use, especially if you fill the reservoir with anything other than water. However, if a reservoir has not been cleaned after every use, and mold or discoloration develops:
- Use hot water and a CamelBak Cleaning Tablet. (Or use 2 tablespoons of baking soda or bleach instead of CamelBak Cleaning Tab.) Mix the solution inside your reservoir and elevate the reservoir above the tube and Big Bite Valve. Pinch the bite valve, allowing the solution to flow into the drink tube and fill the bite valve.
- Let the reservoir and cleaning solution sit in the reservoir and drink tube for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the reservoir with hot water and mild soap. Be sure to completely rinse away the cleaning solution in the reservoir and drink tube before using again. You can also use CamelBak brushes from our Cleaning Kit to scrub your reservoir and drink tube. Brushes are the best way to ensure you are scrubbing all of the areas of the reservoir clean.
- Once the reservoir is clean, be sure to air dry overnight so no moisture is trapped inside, which can cause mold to grow.
These steps will make your reservoir safe for use. If there are still spots left behind, these are permanent mold stains that may not be removable. However, your reservoir is still safe and usable after you’ve cleaned it.
- Additional Information